'GILLINGHAM CHURCH, Norfolk.' by J. P. Neale / Potes c.1812
An attractive early 19th century view of Gillingham Church, Norfolk which was drawn and engraved by J. P. Neale and Potes, respectively, and published in John Britton and Edward Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.2cms by 10.2cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.