'GORLISTON, Suffolk' (Gorleston, Norfolk) by J. P. Neale / Mathews c.1813
An attractive early 19th century view of Gorleston-on-Sea, Norfolk (formally Suffolk) which was drawn and engraved by J. P. Neale and Mathews, respectively, and published in John Britton and Edward Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.7cms by 11cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.