'GOSFIELD HALL' (Essex) by S. Prout / W. & G. Cooke c.1804 ('Beauties of England & Wales')
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Gosfield Hall, Essex which appeared in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815). Formally the Seat of the Marquis of Buckingham, the hall is now used as a wedding venue.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.1cms by 10.4cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.