'Grantham.' by J. Bourne / R. Corbould / B. Howlett c.1802
A very attractive early 19th century view of Grantham, Lincolnshire which was drawn by J. Bourne (figures by R. Corbould), engraved by Bartholomew Howlett and published in [Howlett's] A Selection of Views in the County of Lincoln (London: W. Miller, 1801-1806).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.2cms by 15.5cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.