'The Great Hall of CAERPHILLY CASTLE, Glamorganshire.' by J. P. Neale / Woolnoth c.1814 ('Beauties of England & Wales')
A very attractive early 19th century view of the Great Hall in Caerphilly Castle, Glamorganshire which was drawn and engraved by John Preston Neale and W. Woolnoth, respectively, and published in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.1cms by 11.7cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.