'GREAT MALVERN CHURCH, Worcestershire.' by Lathbury / G. Shepherd / J. Smith c.1808 ('Beauties of England & Wales')
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Great Malvern Church, Worcestershire which appeared in John Britton and Edward Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.3cms by 11.8cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be nearly 200 years old.