'GREEN COURT CANTERBURY.' by W. Westall A.R.A. / W. Finden c.1830
An attractive early 19th century view of Green Court in Canterbury, Kent which was drawn and engraved by William Westall A.R.A.and Edward Finden, respectively, and published in [William Westall's] Great Britain Illustrated (London: Tilt, 1830)
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.6cms by 10.1cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. There is a paper split in the left margin outside the printed area. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.