'GREENWICH KENT' by Thomas Dugdale c.1840s
An interesting and charming mid 19th century view of the Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich, London which was published in Thomas Dugdale's Curiosities of Great Britain. England & Wales Delineated (London: L. Tallis, c.1840s).
- This is an original steel plate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 12.7cms by 9.2cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.