'Hagley Park, Seat of Lord Lyttelton, Worcestershire.' by G. Shepherd / W. Angus c.1806 ('Beauties of England & Wales')
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Hagley Hall, Worcestershire which was drawn and engraved by G. Shepherd and W. Angus, respectively, and publisheded in John Britton and Edward Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.9cms by 11.6cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be approximately 200 years old.