'HALES OWEN ABBEY. Shropshire.' by M. D. Parkes / W. Angus c.1811 (Beauties of England & Wales)
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Halesowen Abbey, West Midlands (formerly Shropshire) which was drawn and engraved by M. D. Parkes and W. Angus, respectively, and published in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales ( London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.4cms by 11cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.