'HARWICH Essex' by H. Warren / E. Finden c.1840
A very attractive early 19th century view of Harwich, Essex which was drawn and engraved by H. Warren and E. Finden, respectively, and published in William Finden's The Ports, Harbours, Watering-Places and Coast Scenery of Great Britain (London 1836-1842).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.8cms by 14.7cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 165 years old.