'HENLEY BRIDGE, Oxfordshire.' by J. P. Neale / Hay c.1812
An attractive early 19th century view of the bridge at Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire which was drawn and engraved by J. P. Neale and Hay, respectively, and published in John Britton and Edward Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.7cms by 11cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be approximately 200 years old.