'HENLEY ON THAMES, Oxfordshire.' by J. P. Neale / Hay c.1812 ('Beauties of England & Wales')
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire which appeared in John Britton and Edward Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.7cms by 11.5cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be approximately 200 years old.