'HEREFORD SHIRE Drawn from the best Authorities' by T. Kitchin c.1786-1798
An attractive and neatly engraved 18th century map of Herefordshire, by Thomas Kitchin, which appeared in Henry Boswell's Antiquities of England & Wales (London: A. Hogg, 1786-1798). Thomas Kitchin was one of the most eminent and prolific cartographers in the 18th Century producing many fine maps and atlases
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 21.6cms by 17cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. There are a couple of vertical printers' creases. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.