'HERTFORD' & 'ST. ALBANS' (Hertfordshire) by R. Creighton / J. & C. Walker c.1835
Interesting 19th century town plans of Hertford and St. Albans which were drawn by R. Creighton, engraved by J. & C. Walker and published in Samuel Lewis's A Topographical Dictionary of England (London: S. Lewis & co.,1835).
- This is an original steel engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.4cms by 25.8cms (including explanation).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.