'HERTFORDSHIRE.' by H. G. Collins c.1849
An interesting 19th century map of Hertfordshire with emphasis on the railways and coach roads which was published in Henry George Collin's The Travelling Atlas of England & Wales (London: H. G. Collins, 1849-1850).
- This is an original Lithographic transfer with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 218.5cms by 14.9cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid fee mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 165 years old.