'HIBERNIA' by S. Rogiers / Vitellius / Blaeu c.1639
An attractive and rare early 17th century map of Ireland which was originally engraved by S. Rogiers and published in Regner Vitellius's abridgement of Camden's Britannia; Guili. Camdeni Viri Clarissimi Britannia sive florentiss. Regnorum Angliae, Scotiae, Hiberniae... (Amsterdam: J. Blaeu, 1639).
- This is an original copperplate engraving.
- Printed area is approximately 13.2cms by 9.5cms.
- The map in very good condition; vertical folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 375 years old.