'HOLLAND' by Milner / Mackenzie c.1895
An interesting and detailed late 19th century map of the Netherlands showing the Provinces which was published in the Rev. Thomas Milner's Gallery of Geography ( London: W. Mackenzie, c.1895). An notable feature is the depiction of the railway network.
- This is an original chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 23.5cms by 28.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.