'HUNGARIA' by Pieter Van Den Keere / John Speed (ex 'Miniature Prospect') c.1646
An attractive and detailed mid 17th century map of Hungary which was engraved by Pieter Van Den Keere [Latin: Petrus Kaerius] and published in the pocket version of John Speed's A Prospect of the Most Famous Parts of the World (London: W. Humble, 1646-1676).
- This is an original copperplate engraving.
- Printed area is approximately 12.4cms by 8.7cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for Postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 300 years old.