'HUNTINGDON S.' (Huntingdonshire) by J. Robins / S. Neele c.1818
An attractive and detailed early 19th century map of Huntingdonshire -- with fine original hand colour -- which was engraved by Samuel Neele and published in Robin's Atlas of England and Wales (London: James Robins, 1818).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area with titles is approximately 17.5cms by 30.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 195 years old.