'HUNTINGDON SHIRE.' by Sidney Hall c.1860
An attractive and detailed 19th century map of Huntingdonshire which was engraved by Sidney Hall and published in his Travelling Atlas (London: Chapman & Hall, 1860). An interesting feature is the depiction of the recently constructed railway lines.
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.1cms by 24.8cms (not including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.