'HUNTINGTON SHIRE' by Robert Morden (4to) c.1738 (ex Cox's "Magna Britannia")
A rare and attractive early 18th Century map of Huntingdonshire which was originally produced by Robert Morden and then published later in Thomas Cox's Magna Britannia et Hibernia* (London: 1738).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.5cms by 20.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 270 years old.
*Not to be confused with the larger folio maps by Morden which appeared in "Camden's Britannia"