'ICELAND', 'GREENLAND showing the Danish Settlements', 'THE FAROER OR FEROE ISLANDS' by E. Weller c.1866
An interesting and detailed 19th century map of Iceland, Greenland and the Faroe Islands which was drawn / lithographed by Edward Weller F. R. G. S. and published in Cassell's Complete Atlas / Weekly Dispatch Atlas (London: Cassell, Peter & Galpin, 1866).
- This is an original lithographic transfer with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 31.3cms by 42.9cms.
- The item is in very good condition with decent margins, vertical crease running down the centre, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.