'INDEX MAP to the CANALS, RIVERS, ROADS & c.' by Mutlow / Stockdale c.1795
A historically interesting late 18th century map, showing the canals, rivers and roads in the counties around Manchester, which was engraved by T. Mutlow and puplished in J Aikin M.D.'s A Description of the Country from Thirty to Forty Miles Round Manchester (London: J. Stockdale, 1795).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20cms by 25.4cms (including imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 220 years old.