'INDO-CHINE ET ARCHIPEL D'ASIE' by Jean Migeon c.1899
A very attractive and detailed late 19th century map of Indo-China and the East Indies, with a decorative vignette view of the Government Palace in Saigon, which was published in Geographie Universelle, Atlas Migeon (Paris: J. Migeon, 1889)
- This is an original lithographic transfer (taken from an engraving)
- Printed area is approximately 42.3cms by 33.8cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with excellent margins. There is a split in the bottom of the fold which is well away from the printed area. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 125 years old.