'ISLAND OF MADEIRA' by J. Bartholomew c.1886
A detailed and attractive late 19th century map of the Island of Madeira (Portugal) which was produced by John Bartholomew F.R.G.S. and published in The Gazetteer of the World or Dictionary of Geographical Knowledge (London: Thomas C. Jack, 1872).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 23.5cms by 14.2cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 145 years old.