'ISLE OF MAN' by E. Weller / G. W. Bacon c.1884
An attractive and detailed late 19th century map of the Isle of Man which was originally drawn by Edward Weller F. R. G. S. and published in George W. Bacon's New Ordnance Atlas of the British Isles (London: G. W. Bacon, 1884).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 31.9cms by 43.2cms.
- The map is in very good condition; central fold, as issued. The right margin is very close to the outer most text, also as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 130 years old.