Isle of Man [Untitled] by Cary / Stockdale c.1806
An interesting and attractive late 18th* / early 19th century miniature map of the Isle of Man which was produced by John Cary for William Camden / Richard Gough's Britannia: or, chorographical description of the flourishing kingdoms of England, Scotland and Ireland, and the islands adjacent (London: John Stockdale, 1806 [2nd Edition). *First published in 1789.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.7cms by 17.8cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; horizontal folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.