'ITALY, from the best Authorities.' by Thomas Bowen / R. Brookes c.1778
An interesting and attractive late 18th century map of Italy which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Bowen and published in Richard Brookes's The General Gazetteer or Compendious Geographical Dictionary (London: J. F. & C. Rivington, 1778).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 22.5cms by 18.3cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with adequate margins; vertical folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.