'ITALY with the Islands of SICILY, SARDINIA & CORSICA Drawn from the BEST AUTHORITIES.' by G. A. Cooke c.1802
A detailed and attractive early 19th Century map of Italy which was published in George Alexander Cooke's Modern and Authentic System of Universal Geography (London: J. Adlard, 1802). The map was published during the Napoleonic period when North West Italy was under the control of France.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 22cms by 26.7cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; horizontal folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.