'KEDLESTON Derbyshire The Seat of Lord Searsdale.' by H. Angus / H. Moore c.1804 ('Beauties of England & Wales')
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Kedleston Hall, Derbyshire which appeared in John Britton and Edward Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales ( London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815)
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.1cms by 11.2cms (including title and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.