'KELSO ABBEY. (Roxburghshire.) by Thomas Allom / J. Lewis c.1837
A very attractive and picturesque 19th century view of Kelso Abbey, Scotland which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allom and J. Lewis, respectively, and published in William Beattie's Scotland Illustrated (London: Geo Virtue, 1837).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 11.4cms by 19.1cms (including title & imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.