'KENT' by H. Cooper / B. Capper / W. B. Whittaker c.1824
A detailed and attractive early 19th century county map of Cornwall which was drawn and engraved by H. Cooper and published in Benjamin Capper's A Topographical Dictionary of the United Kingdom (London: W. B. Whittaker, 1824-1834).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18cms by 10.9cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.