'Kilgarren [Cilgerran] Castle, Pembroke, South Wales.' by J. M. W. Turner R. A. / J. T. Willmore c.1836
A picturesque and rare early 19th century view of Cilgerran Castle, Pembrokeshire which was drawn by J. M. W. Turner R. A., engraved by J. T. Willmore and published in Picturesque Views in England and Wales (London: Moon, Boys & Graves, 1832-1838).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 24-cms by 19cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.