'KING'S COLLEGE CHAPEL AND THE ENTRANCE COURT FROM THE FELLOWS' BUILDINGS.' by W. Matthison c.1922
An attractive early 20th century process print of King's College Chapel with the Fellows' Building which appeared in W. Matthison & M. A. R. Tuker's Cambridge (London: A. & C. Black Ltd, 1907-1922).
William Matthison (1853-1926), born in Harborne near Birmingham, was a noted Victorian/Edwardian artist. After having studied at the Birmingham Central School of Art, he became a professional artist in 1875. His artistic style became particularly popular during the Edwardian period, especially with the growth of the picture postcard industry.
- This is an original early 20th century process print.
- Printed area is approximately 14.1cms by 10.2cms (including title).
- The item is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 90 years old.