'KNOWSLEY PARK LANCASHIRE.' by J. P. Neale / J. Neale c.1829
An attractive and interesting early 19th century engraving of Knowsley Hall, Lancashire which appeared in J. P. Neale's Views of the Seats of the Noblemen and Gentlemen in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland (London: Jones & co. 1818-1823, 1824-1831). Formerly the home of the Stanley family, the Hall is now used for corporate events, conferences and weddings.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 12.3cms by 9.6cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.