'LANGLEY'S new MAP of SHROPSHIRE' by Langley & Belch c.1817
A very rare and attractive 19th Century map of Shropshire -- in fine original hand colour and with a decorative vignette of Shrewbury -- which appeared in Langley's New County Atlas Of England and Wales (London: Langley & Belch, 1817/18).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area with titles is approximately 17cms by 30cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; there is a stain to the top right corner which is hidden when mounted. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.