'LANTHONY [LLANTHONY SECUNDA] GLOUCESTERSHIRE. PLATE I.' by Roberts / Grose c.1776 - 1787
A charming and attractive late 18th century view of Llanthony Secunda Priory, Hempstead, Gloucester (within a page of descriptive text) which was engraved by Roberts and published in Francis Grose's The Antiquities of England & Wales (London: S. Hooper, 1772-1787).
- This is an original copperplate engraving (+ letterpress which continues onto the reverse) with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.3cms by 24.8cms (including text).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount (window mounted on both sides).
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.