'LAUNCESTON CORNWALL.' by T. Allom / W. S. Wilkinson c.1830
An attractive early 19th century view of Launceston, Cornwall -- with the castle in the background -- which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allom and W. S. Wilkinson, respectively, and published in Devonshire & Cornwall Illustrated (London: Fisher & Co, 1830-1832)
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10.2cms by 16.8cms (including title and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.