'LEICESTER SHIRE' by Robert Morden (4to) c.1738 (ex Cox's "Magna Britannia")
A rare and attractive early 18th Century map of Leicestershire which was originally produced by Robert Morden (engraver: R. Spofforth) and then published later in Thomas Cox's Magna Britannia et Hibernia (London: c.1738).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 22cms by 17cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 270 years old.