'LEICESTERSHIRE' by James Wallis c.1821-1835
An interesting early 19th century pocket road map of Leicestershire which was originally engraved by James Wallis in c.1812 and then later published in Lewis's New Traveller's Guide (London: W. Lewis, 1821-1835).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 9.4cms by 13.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.