'LES ROYAUMES DE DANEMARK ET DE NORWEGE, AVEC CELUIDE SUEDE' by R. Bonne c.1781
An attractive late 18th century map of Scandinavia and the Baltic (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Baltic States) which was produced by Rigobert Bonne for Abbe Grenet's Atlas Portatif Á L'Usage Des Colleges, Pour Servir Á lLIntelligence Des Auteurs Classiques (Paris, 1781).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23.3cms by 33.3cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 230 years old.