'LINCLUDEN COLLEGE. Dumfries-shire.' by W. H. Bartlett / R. Wallis c.1837
A very attractive 19th century view of Lincluden Collegiate Church (or Abbey), Dumfries & Galloway (formerly Dumfriesshire), Scotland which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allom and R. Wallis, respectively, and published in William Beattie's Scotland Illustrated (London: Geo Virtue, 1837).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.3cms by 14cms (including title & imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.