'LINCOLN CATHEDRAL BY THOMAS GIRTIN' from 'The Connoisseur' c.1921
An attractive 1920s process print of 'Lincoln Cathedral by Thomas Girtin' which appeared in The Connoisseur Volume LX (London: Otto Limited, 1921).
'The Connoisseur' was a British magazine published from 1901 to 1992 that covered luxury topics such as fine art, collectibles and antique furniture.
- This is an original 1920s process print.
- Printed area is approximately 22.9cms by 18.9cms
- The print is in very good condition with with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 90 years old.