'LINCOLN SHIRE Drawn from the best Surveys & Maps...' by T. Kitchen (ex Boswell atlas) c.1786-1798
An attractive and neatly engraved 18th century map of Lincolnshire by Thomas Kitchin which was first published in the London Magazine (1751) and then later in Henry Boswell's Antiquities of England & Wales (London: A. Hogg, 1786-1798). Thomas Kitchin was one of the most eminent and prolific cartographers of the 18th Century producing many fine atlases and maps.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.5cms by 21.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.