'LINDISFARNE MONASTERY, in NORTHUMBERLAND. Plate 2.' by Wooding / Hogg c.1786
An attractive late 18th century view of Lindisfarne Monastery, Northumberland which was engraved by J. Wooding and published in Henry Boswell's Antiquities of England & Wales (London: Alex. Hogg 1786-1798).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.7cms by 14.7cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.