'LIVERPOOL.' by J. C. Brown / W. B. Scott c.1870
An interesting late 19th century view of Liverpool from the Mersey which was drawn and engraved by J. C. Brown and W. B. Scott, respectively, and published in John Marius Wilson's The Imperial Gazeteer of England and Wales (London & Edinburgh: A. Fullarton & co.,1866-c.1874).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.7cms by 11.3cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 130 years old.