'LONDON' (Plate 25) by J. Bartholomew & co. / The Times c.1922
A very detailed and attractive early 20th century city plan of London and its environs (2 miles to the inch) which was produced by John Bartholomew & co. (The Edinburgh Geographical Institute) and published in The Times Atlas & Gazetteer of the World (London: The Times, 1922).
- This is an original early 20th century process print.
- Printed area is approximately 55cms by 43.6cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefolded, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 90 years old.