'LONDON, SOUTHWARK & BLACKFRIARS BRIDGES. From the Surrey side of the River.' by W. H. Bartlett / E. I. Roberts c.1836
A very finely engraved 19th century view of the Port of London which was published in William Finden's The Ports, Harbours, Watering-Places and Coast Scenery of Great Britain (London: George Virtue , 1836-1842).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 17.6cms by 13.7cms
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 165 years old.