'Louth Church.' by T. Girtin / B. Howlett c.1799 / 1806
An interesting and attractive late 18th / early 19th century view of St. James's Church, Louth, Lincolnshire which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Girtin and Bartholomew Howlett, respectively, and published in A Selection of Views in the County of Lincoln (London: B. Howlett, 1801-1806).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 13.9cms by 21.9cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.